If you follow my Instagram page or have ever stumbled on @dolls_sandals on Instagram, you would know how much I stress on not only getting a fashionable slide/sandal but one which is comfortable as well.
A lot of sandals are only for fashion and can end up leaving your feet hurting badly, often leading to painful blisters. Because I have gone through these and i know how it feels to have that pretty sandals you wanna wear everyday but you always end up removing at the occasion so that your feet can breathe, i will be giving helpful tips on how to know and buy a pair of comfortable sandals.
- Hold sandal at the heel and toe areas, bend slightly. A comfortable sandal would bend at front arch but stiffen in the middle. Make sure it doesn't bend too much else it won't be supportive.You don't wanna go around in some jelly sandals do you ? Lol
- Buy sandals with leather or suede insoles, they are very comfortable, breathable and help prevent blistering.
- If it is a sandal with a toe hold, make sure the toe hold is wide enough for you to wear and put off easily. It's going to be very frustrating if you have to bend down to force your toe out of a sandal everytime you put it on.
- Test the insole by pressing a finger on it, it should have a slightly padded feel.
- Make sure the sandals fit snuggly and holds your feet. Not too tight that it hurts, not too loose that you are struggling to hold onto them but just the right size.
- Make sure the toe area is wide enough for the widest part of your feet.
- Buy sandals with leather soles ( if you can afford them, as they can be very expensive) or rubber soles, which are cheaper but almost as comfortable and shock absorbing.
For comfortable and attractive sandals, visit @dolls_sandals on Instagram and you can thank me later....
Kindly leave a comment if this post has been helpful to you in any way.
See you soon,